9.18.2009

Weekend, I need you to start ASAP!

I cannot wait for the weekend to start. I have so much to do, but I feel so good about all of it. Tonight, I'm heading downtown to see the Avett Brothers with my pal, Jenny (unless the show really is sold out --- yikes!) She's driving into town from ATL, and this will probably be the last weekend she can until Christmas, so a meet-up is a must.

Saturday starts with preparing for R&C's show on Sunday. We're performing at Arts in the Heart (a super cool festival you should def check out if you're in the Augusta area) and we have so much to get done before then. It's one of our biggest shows of the year, and it occurred to me last night that this might be my last Arts in the Heart show with R&C.

I'm meeting up with Fefa, Brad, Genes and Bill Saturday night for a much, much, much needed catching-up dinner. Can't wait!!


Also can't wait for
B to bring my laptop home to me. He's been borrowing it for school and finally purchased a sweet-ass MacBook Pro yesterday . . . kicking my little MacBook straight to the curb. But I can't wait to have mine back! I will finally get to upload my photos and post, post, post!

No comments: