9.10.2009

Current Celebrity Infatuation

I've been a fan of Nicole Richie since she was overweight, ridiculous and starring alongside Paris Hilton (not a fan of this one, by the way) in The Simple Life. She's come a loooooong way since those days (phew!), and I like her even more now (a friend of mine even bought me this for my birthday a few years ago.)

I've been following her pregnancy and checking a fan site (that doesn't seem to be working right now, but it's www.nicolerichie.org) daily (yes, I realize that's a bit much.) Yesterday, she gave birth to a baby boy she named . . . get ready for this . . . Sparrow James Midnight Madden. Wowza', that's a mouthful! Now, I'm not knockin' it, by any means. After all, celebrities can get away with blessing their children with ridiculous names (and if you knew what I plan on naming my first son, you'd ask, "What? You think you're a celebrity or something?")

Nicole and her Baby Daddy, Benji Madden, also have a precious little girl named Harlow Winter Kate (I actually really like this name.)

2 comments:

C said...

Genes, Sparrow was actually top of my list for girl's names for years...now if I name my kid that, everyone will think I used her son as inspiration! haha xo

Audrey Amy said...

LOL! At one point, I had Iliana at the top of my list for girl's names. WTH, Genes?! I think Sparrow is better suited for a girl, for sure. That little boy is not gonna' have a happy grade school experience!