8.16.2010

Current Celebrity Infatuation

Image via here


This CCI was out of the blue for me. I mean, I've never given Joseph Gordon-Levitt a second glance until Inception (supergreatfantastic movie, by the way). Sure, I remember him in his younger roles (Angles in the Outfield anyone?) and I thought he did a stand-up job in 500 Days of Summer, but it wasn't until Inception that I started crushin'. Hard. 


There were moments during the movie when I thought, Wow. He looks . . . well, he looks . . . HOT. Look at the way he's wearing that suit. And the way he's holding that gun! Those moments, in turn, left me wondering, Wait. Now what did I just miss? Because you've got to be ON IT to follow this movie. And another thing that puzzled me. Even the pure greatness and beauty that is Leonardo DiCaprio could not keep me from crushing on JGL during the entire movie. And that, my friends, is saying A LOT. What is it about him? If anyone knows, please tell me.


 Image via here

Image via here

No comments: