8.02.2010

Chanails

This here nail polish has been on my radar since it came out, but not on my radar like I could ever afford it (I think it retails for $65. Yes, you read that right.) I know I could go on ebay and try to buy it for cheaper, but I just don't feel like it. Ebay can make me go into Insta-Anxiety Mode in 2.5 seconds. It's too much pressure for me. 

Alas, Nylon magazine (I didn't renew my subscription because I'm trying to cut back, but I will check out an issue from time to time) came to every Poor Woman's rescue by creating their own Chanel Nouvelle Vague. 

Behold their recipe: Mix six parts of an opaque white polish with three parts of Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri in Brisk Blue and one part of forest green polish (CND's Green Scene works great).

I am so going to CVS today to pick up this recipe.



No comments: