1.22.2010

JD on GQ

Image via GQ magazine

Johnny Depp will grace the cover of the February 2010 issue of GQ magazine. And I . . . well, to be honest, I'm torn. On one hand, I'd say I'm a JD fan because, well, I admire anyone's ability to cover themselves in a ridiculous number of accessories on every possible part of their body and still look good. The man definitely knows how to work it . . . whatever "it" is. On the other hand, I much prefer him circa Benny and Joon (I get it. I'm old.) I don't prefer Pirates of the Caribbean JD, but many of my young dancers do. I don't get what the fuss is about . . . and it feels backwards. Shouldn't I prefer the older, more distinguished JD to the younger, less accessorizing one? ANYWAY. He'll be on the cover of the next GQ . . . bracelets, necklaces, rings, scarves and all. Love you, mean it, JD!

No comments: