11.16.2009

Travel sickness and an approaching birthday.

I took Friday off from work to fly out to New Hampshire for B's grandfather's funeral, and wow, I'm exhausted. It was nice seeing everyone, particularly Chris, Tish and the girls, but it was too short of a visit. On top of that, I've been fighting a cold (or some kinda' funk), but it has won fair and square. I haven't been resting or taking care of myself at all, so serves me right. Vivian is showing the house tomorrow at 9:30 a.m., so now I'm under a lot of pressure to get everything cleaned before then. Looks like another late night staying up. I can handle it . . . I just don't know if this funk will let me do what I need to do.

On a completely different note . . . I'm turning 30 in THREE
DAYS! AHH!

Check out these celebs who are 30 too. Let's hear it for 1979! Holla'! (Must admit, though, I thought half of them were in their early 20s.)

Aaron Yoo (May 12, 1979)
Remember him in Disturbia?
Image via here

Alison Lohman (Sept. 18, 1979)

I remember her best from White Oleander.Image via here

Matisyahu (June 30, 1979)
Best known for his awesome music!
Image via here

Amanda Moore (Sept. 10, 1979)
She popped back into the modeling spotlight after she rocked a faux-hawk mullet on the March 2006 cover of Vogue Italia. I've always thought she was so pretty!


No comments: