11.06.2009

Things I Gotta' Do in 2010

I've been thinking a lot about 2010. I know, I know, we're still in 2009, so why am I jumping the gun? Well, I don't know if you've noticed, but '09 came, lots of great stuff and lots of bad stuff happened and now it's peacin' the hell out in just a minute. It has flown by and isn't lookin' back. Plus, I'll be living in a new city (a super cool one) in a new apartment (not so cool going from a three-bedroom house to a small, two-bedroom apartment, but hey) in a new job (surely to make me happier than my current one) in January (hopefully.) This whole change is screaming, IT'S TIME FOR OPPORTUNITIES at me, and I sincerely hope to make the best of it.

All these thoughts got me thinking about all the things I haven't been able to do in the last decade since I started living on my own, whether it was because I was too busy with work and dance or just too damn lazy to get off my hiney. Therefore, I'm making a Things I Gotta' Do in 2010 list, and I'll be posting items throughout the remainder of '09, in no particular order.

The first? Carve a pumpkin for next fall. I've never done this before, people. Now I have decorated my front porch with a pumpkin, but never a carved one. I've been seeing photos of friends on FB who had carving parties, and it looked so fun! So there's the first item on my list.

1. Carve a pumpkin

No comments: