8.19.2009

Listen up!

Here's a tiny sampling of what I've been listening to lately, in addition to NPR and (shamelessly) Kidd Kraddick in the Morning (I can't help it).

*Side Note: It's been only a few days since B and T mo
ved, and I miss 'em something terrible. It's going to be "a tough row to hoe," as B's mama says. Makes me laugh when she says it. And the convo below between my co-worker, Paula, and me does, too.

me: how do you spell "hoe?" (see quote above).
her: like a' ho-bag? H-O.
me: no, no. like "hoe the dirt."
her:
oh. H-O-E then.

me:
(chuckling).

A couple of minutes later . . .
her:
why are you writing about a hoe?

me:
i'm bloggin' about it.

her:
about a dirt hoe?

me:
(chuckling again).


It should be noted that periodically throughout th
e day, I blurt out random questions like this to Paula. Thanks for puttin' up with my silly questions and shenanigans, Boo!!!

Passion Pit - Sleepyhead
Neyo - Closer
Au Revoir Simone - The Lucky One Cat Stevens - Wild World
Fool's Gold - Surprise Hotel
KOL - Fans

No comments: