6.22.2010

This is difficult, and I'm pissed about it.

In case you haven't noticed, I've been trying to "create a new look" for my blog. I have, undeniably, failed miserably (which is why it's back to the basic template). Why can't I understand this? I know what I want. I thought I knew how to get it, but then this New Blogger Template Designer came along, and naively, I fell for its catchy title and seemingly user friendliness. (You lied, New Blogger Template Designer, bane of every blogger's existence.) 

Embarrassingly, I can't figure this out. And to be quite honest, I'm jealous, because right next to me in bed is my precious boyfriend who I'm sure could whip me up a new design in no time. I'm pretty familiar with Photoshop and am sure that if I had all the patience and time in the world, I could figure out how to make the perfect header. Truth is, I'm a bit rusty since I haven't had to use it in a few years, and I'm impatient. FOR REAL. So now, I suppose I'll have to practice some patience and wait for Bradford to create a new design for me . . . unless of course, any other super talented bloggers out there want to help a sista' out. Ahem.  

No comments: