3.26.2010

Things that are makin' me misty today

Getting teary-eyed over the silliest stuff today . . . and I'm fairly certain it's only going to get worse from here on out.
  • This FB post from one of my dancers: Erin Harrison is so happy for Amy Connell!!!! we are going to miss you so much!! :)
  • My nearly bare desk at work.
  • Driving down Broad Street.
  • Our admin assistant's farewell, complete with carrot cake.
  • This text message from my mom (because I won't get these cute, Donnette-esque phrases anymore): I purchased rump ribbon on the way home this morning. Lv Mom.
  • Stevie Nicks' 1977 rendition of Landslide. Gets me every time. Excuse the horrible video quality.
  • And while I was listening to that version (again), I came across this gorgeous photo of SN. Holy.
Image via here

No comments: