10.06.2010

The Comeback Ked

Image via Keds

Yes, I'll take these please. I think I like the gray pair the best. And there's much more where that came from. Keds is like the Comeback Kid of all time. They're everywhere again . . . and I think it's pretty damn precious.

I remember rockin' the traditional white ones many years ago. If you didn't have at least one pair (along with a pair of Classic K-Swiss sneaks) something was wrong with you. 

Of course, the whole reason I even wanted Keds in the first place was because Baby wore the crap out of them in Dirty Dancing. And I'm so o.k. with that. 

2 comments:

everyBODYfitness said...

I had so many pairs of kid when I was little. My favorite pair had a Tweety embroidered on them! Ha!

wishful nals said...

awesome! i saw the cutest pair of orange keds the other day.