2.16.2010

PMS? Not this month!


I must admit, I'm pretty happy about a very important realization I just made. My PMS has been almost nonexistent this month (which, for those who don't know, is usually like a ferocious, untamed beast that at any second will rip anyone and anything to shreds. Yes, it has been that bad.) Anyway. It just dawned on me that I've been, for the most part, calm and collected in the last week (with the teensy,
tiny exception of an IAS* outburst this weekend. Sorry, Bradford!) I'm stoked about this. Now, it's not the first time I've had a chilled out PMS . . . but it is the first time I've noticed during PMS.

What I've also realized is that my ferocious, untamed beast of an appetite is still here, full on. That's one aspect of my PMS that never,
ever changes. Today alone, I've had three slices of veggie deluxe pizza, an entire bag of gummy bears and about 487 wasabi soy-flavored almonds. I know. I'm disgusting.

*IAS stands for Instant Anger Syndrome. Coined that one myself.

No comments: